Tuesday 2 September 2008

I AM SOOOOOO NAUGHTY

I an so naughty and to be honest embarrressed yes i am..why?

well i have to admit i have boguth one of these
Photobucket

and one of these.. for making welsh cakes etc.

Photobucket

and the most embarassing one ...i bought a doughnut maker last year.. and i dont know where it is ..and i have never used them....

silly or what....so i think its about time i used them...


ooooooo ye i nearly forgot...

look what i got today.....hehehehehe.. hubby has just gone up the unit to get it for me as it is soooooo heavy... handmade a bit 'rustic' so to speak.. but hay a lick of paint.. and a few shabby chic bits.. will work wonders...


oooooo ye.. that is not thunder and lightening happening.. its hubby's reaction to the unit when he see's it......lol...

Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Lace hearts said...

Hey, fab, I've been wondering whether to get a slow cooker - I'll be interested to see how it goes. I like the shape of the shelves.

Elaine said...

I'd love a slow cooker, but they're not fast enough ;)

Just a thought about your last post. Is the paisley fabric going on fleabuy???

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxx

debbie said...

Hope that slow cooker produced a lovely sausage casserole tonight. Mine did and there's enough for two more meals. Yea!

heather said...

caroline people rave about slow cookers, thats why i bought one... will def try it out on the weekend, when i have more time.

elaine... the paisley is an old bedspread...so i was thinking of keeping that ot go with my old welsh quilts.

second wind... oooo sausage casserole sounds wonderfull.. will def try that.. as i do need to use up all the sausages in the freezer...lol...

angel said...

Slow Cooker!! wouldnt know what to put in it, but well done on the purchase of it.

Lovely shelves, yummy.

Love and hugs Honey, X x X x X

Elaine said...

I forgot to say I love the shelves. Don't blame you for keeping the bedspread. I would.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lace hearts said...

Have you used it yet? Have you?! lol