Sunday 1 March 2009

oooo i am such a dirty girl .....'look'

i am such a dirty girl....'look' at these hands

Photobucket


hahahahaha.....'gotcha' ......what did you think i had been up to...ok dont answere that...lol...

well i have had a wonderfull day just doing bits around the garden and in the greenhouse..

i had to make a start on planting these seeds and garlic

Photobucket


so i got my trays all ready

Photobucket

and started getting my hands dirty with the compost..

Photobucket

and here we are the first things that i planted were the garlic..

Photobucket

and while i had my hands dirty.... i got the dreg ends of the potatoes that were at the bottom of the sack

Photobucket

and planted them in old compost bags, as its too cold to plant them outside... so they can stay in the greenhouse until i can put the bags outside...

Photobucket

i have got proper seed potatoes chitting at the moment on my bedroom windowsill... those ones i will plant in my m.i.l. garden..

also managed to sow some tomato seeds, sweet peas, lettuce, cabbage and some peas, so cant wait to plant some more things....

right better go and wash my dirty hands.....lol....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, it's that time of year again innit!

We have been digging the allotment over and have planted onions & shallots so far. I am wandering round having veggie related daydreams... Bliss!

Hope you're all well, and that business is good.

xx

What Kelly Did next...... said...

Oh looks like fun! I cant wait to start planting again after my potatoe experience last year! x