Friday 29 August 2008

and teh award for the most boring blog goes to .......

yep ME.... i must have the most boring blog in the world... not many photos... no sense of humour.. and basically just a bloody boring read....

so i have awarded myself a the most boring blog in the world title.

as for an acceptance speach....mmmmmmmm well. there isnt going to be one as i will bore you all to tears...and lets face it with the flipping british summer being a total wash out.. the kids bored out of their brains... and they cant wait to go back to school;, just for something to do ( which is a flipping first in our coop...lol.) you dont need another thing to bore you...

even a game of eye spy on my blog will be exciting.....ooooo hang on a minute.... now there's a thought..... a game of eye spy on the internet.... i wonder if that has been done before.... it probibly has....lol....


right going now as i am even boring myself now.. with all my flipping boring waffle.... i am going to waffle off now to work..i have had some lovely things in work... so if i got any energy left later i will psot some pics.. of some of the things that have come in....

but done worry i wont show any pics of the smelly stuff that comes in...


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lace hearts said...

You are hilarious - I think you are competing with Angel for the funniest blog on the planet! Would love to see pics of what's in at work, though (and not the smelly knicks, per-lease. xx

heather said...

are you sure you dont want to see a pic of a big pile of stinky shoes and some used used underwear. or even the 'presents' that the boys down the recycling plant send me ????????

lol... Angel takes that title unrivelled totally bonkers...bless...arnt you Angel?

Lace hearts said...

Yep, not even tempted!
Angel and you can share the title! You both crack me up.

Elaine said...

I thought I was the most boringest??? No way is it you.

Anyway, where's this game of I spy then???

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxx

ps, only pics of the yummy stuff please, I've just had a lolly.

heather said...

ok..... i will leave the pongy pics until another time..hehehehe