Wednesday 1 October 2008

i am def on the change

i am def on the change,lol.... and one of them is def liking more girlie things... i am slowly stepping away from the goth - biker look, and designs etc....

these curtains came into work a few days ago.. and i had a lovely cheesey grin on my face as i liked them sooooooo much...dont know what i am going to do with them mind you... prob annoy my hubby with them..lol..

so you chic'ers are def rubbing off on me.... flipping heck you never know i might start wearing high heels next....

what do you think of the curtains...? any suggestions on what i can do with them. they are poss 1950's with that lovely shinny sheen to them

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lace hearts said...

Oh, those are lovely.
Now, I have several suggestions, but most involve me, lol.
I think you should ebay them, and let me know when you list.
I think you could just offer them to me.
I think you could take part in the Pretty in Pink swap, and I'll bribe Miss_Phish to make sure you have to send to me.
You could send them to Angel, cos she'll hate em, and have to send them on to me.
Um, not sure I have more suggestions!
You make me laugh. You girlie girl.

heather said...

i dont know why caroline, but i got a sneaky feeling that you like them too...lol..

sharie said...

Very Pretty curtains. I love annoying my husband with my new found tastes!

claire said...

They are lovely.....if you send them to me I promise lacey will get them.


You can't see my crossed fingers can you lol!!!

angel said...

They are lovely Chicken, they have a snake skin print on them so lastic wont like that, dont suppose she has even noticed cos if she had she would tell you "Oh no, I couldnt possibly have snake skin as im Lergic to it" so you may have to just send it straight to me. :-)

You need me to take them off your hands *Hypnosis* Give them to angel, give them to angel, give them to angel.......... *smile*

Love and hugs Honey. Mwah. X x X x X

Anonymous said...

They are so pretty!


Don't listen to all that "Look into my eyes, look into my eyes" stuff from Angel!

Mary Poppins said...

Don't listen to thm H send them to me, someone who shall really appreciate them :)
They are lovely and go girlie girl, enjoy your new found girliness X

Mary Poppins said...

Now I bet you wish youd have kept those red shiny high heels :) X

heather said...

dont think i could have walked in them..lol..
i must admit.. i do feel different by liking 'girlie' things

i have even started taking a 1940's handbag out with me....which was never ever heard of before. will tru and post a pic later