Friday 10 April 2009

just a quicky..... i just want to say a VERY BIG 'THANK YOU'

to you, as your comments really do mean alot to me, as some times i feel i need to get back into the real world and wake up, and realise the way that i am going i will never get my smallholding,

I am going to carry on and maybe one day when i am on my zimmer frame i might own one..lol..

Photobucket

yesturday in work i managed to sell some levi jeans to a local ebayer and sell some old welsh blankets and quilts to an antique dealer so a grand total of £247 is to be added to my total......wooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Di xx said...

Well done you!!! I thought I would come along and have a nosy and am glad I did! Will be adding you to my favourites as well! Keep up the good work and you'll have that smallholding in no time!!! xx

heather said...

thanks Di, glad you have started a blog, they are great for keeping yourself focused...