Sunday 19 April 2009

wooohoooo i have hit the 1k savings ..lol..

wooohooooo i have now got over 1k...lol...

sold some things at a farm auction yesturday.... some broad bean and cabbage plants, also sold some wax jackets and wellies,

cashed out my free scratchcard money from virgin bingo ( if you want to know how just let me know in the comments and i will talk you through it)

plus cashed out some money from paypal for things i have sold on ebay

been a beautifull day here, so i have been doing some more sowing, and waht ever surplus i got i will take to the auction, i am also going to layer some honeysuckle, to get some cuttings going, plus i think i will get some root cuttings from my pineapple mint, so ican sell them on too at hte auction... i might as well, even if i only get 50p per plant it all helps... towards my fund.

my sealed tin is getting heavier by the day too, with the loose change i am putting in.

sorry there are no pics today for you to see, but i really do want to make hte most of this weekend, and make the most of it out in the garden.

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Well done Heather! love your new widget too.
Love and blessings
xxxxxxxx

mitmot said...

Fantastic news - keep up the good work :-)

Lajoni said...

Thought I'd left a comment...must have been on SCC
Brilliant news Heather couldn't happen to a more deserving and hardworking person...mwah xxxx

angel said...

Your my hero honey, well done on all your hard work/sales honey, we all had faith in you.:-)

Mwah, Love and hugs Honey X x X x X

Di xx said...

Well done Heather, you have done sooo well, I'm jealous lol. No seriously tho, big well done from me as you have done yerself proud! I've finally opened my ISA for my dream with the total of .... £1!

Lots of love to you

Diane xx

Lajoni said...

ahem....doesn't this need updating ??? ;) xxxx

heather said...

oooops lajoni.i think i better....lol..

Elaine said...

And you can post an award while you're at it LOL
(pick it up from my blog)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx