Saturday 1 November 2008

I'm SLOWLY getting there.

yep i am slowly getting there with my website, but i am going to have to have help setting it up as i havent got a flipping clue..lol..

so hopefully within the next few weeks i will have some of my lovely vintage clothes and fabrics online for people to buy...
Photobucket

All the money from items sold on the website and ebay.. yes i know i hate them, but hayho if i can sell some things to get some pennies for my daydream fun... its got to be a good thing..
Photobucket

Pricing is going to be my problem as i dont know how much to charge ... how much do you think i should ask for this?
Photobucket

6 comments:

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Looking forward to seeing your wares on sale.

Elaine said...

What ever that is (belt???) it looks lovely. I've never seen anything like it, so pricing is difficult.

Maybe think expensive charity shop and add a bit more????

I'm looking forward to seeing all your goodies.

Love nad blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heather said...

elain itsa 1970's fabric measuring tape with a detachable sissors...

Elaine said...

Oh WOW have you decided a price yet?????????????????????????????????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rose&Bird said...

Hmm, I would say maybe £4 - £5, at a guess. The older stuff is, the more people are likely to pay for it. If it was from the 50s for example, I reckon you could double that figure, possibly a bit more. I browse other people's shops for pricing ideas. Alternatively, ask yourself how much would you pay for it, if you were buying it?

heather said...

thanks roseandamp;bird, i was thinking about the same, as it is a bit quirky.

got a load of material to list over the next few days