Saturday 8 November 2008

there is nothing as good as a freebie

this week its been like an emotional rollercoster for me, hubby broke his foot so is off work for 6 weeks ...eeeekkkkk!!!!

so now my tightwad gazzette is being read again, just to remind me of some money saving tips..

Photobucket

so that is my emtional down sorted....and now my high..

my ..FREEBIES....

LOVE THEM..

my cake plate and china cake cutter

Photobucket
AND 2 christmas plates
Photobucket

I have just been reading lace hearts blog.. wow is that lady good...that christmas cake looks sooooo yummy....and that beautifull horse that they have made.. SO you young lady!!!!! have made me want to sew.... so this afternoon. i am going to have a few hours in front of the old sewing machine.... so watch this space for my disasters..lol....if i cant shop i might as well sew....

3 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

And sew you should, as I think you shall make something brilliant :)

I love your freebies and hope the foot is getting better Mr. CTC X

Elaine said...

Love those plates !!!!!!!

What have you made??? Photos??????

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

I love the cake plate. It is so pretty.
Bye,
Marianne