Thursday 12 June 2008

HELLO

Welll i now have a lovely new blogg thanks to my shabby chic friends....... but the things is i havent got a flipping clue what to write or do....which to be honest is really typical of me...... full fuss about something.. that think ooooooo shit what do i do now.

i am only writing this now to shut them all up so they can see i have actually started to write something...lol..

the thing is they dont know i am going away tomorrow for the weekend to a local bike rally down the gower... which is a very beautiful part of swansea...

so imagine the scene.... a field... in the middle of nowhere.. with loads of bikers.. tents....a marque.... with live music... and most of ........B O O Z E.......and hopefully some beautifull weather.....so tonight i am trying to get things organised ready for tomorrow....

oooooo ye... sorry to be rude.... and not introduce myself properly to you lot reading this, but that will have to wait for when i come back after the weekend..... and when i have got rid of the effects of the weekend with a load of pain killers for the mega hangover i normally get..which to me is a sign that i had a good rally.... with all my biker friends...... i will try and take some pics of the weekend...

hope this is ok for my first post.......and dont forget to call back and visit me.. so i can put you in the picture.... ( well not really, you will not be in an actual picture....as i dont have a picture of you, as i dont know who you are... ) about what my blog is going to be all about....

10 comments:

Tonya said...

Hiya chick, tell us all about this smallholding you dream of :) (this is Tiff from Shabby Chic)

Raspberry Grace said...

Well done CTC, your blog is lovely :)

I hope you don't get too sore a head!

love, Rasp xx

Lace hearts said...

Way to go, Heather. It's looking fab. Love the header.
Enjoy the biker w/e - we wanna hear all about it. With pics! x

Sandie said...

Phew .... you got there in the end!

sharie said...

Great to see you have started a blog. I'll be back to read more as soon as you write it.

angel said...

Blimmin eck, I leave you alone for five mins and look what happens. tsk tsk.
I notice Lace knickers got in before me. :-@

Lovely to see it up and running.
What do we call you, "Biker""Boots" "Chicken" or "Feet", Hummmmmmmm.

Trish said...

glad you got a bloggee hun :) hope you have a fab weekend xxx

Elaine said...

Oh you started and I didn't realise.

I'm looking forward to how you're going to get your dream (and maybe "borrow" a few ideas)

Well done.

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

heather said...

thanks for the comments...they really do make me believe i can try and do this......

Sandie said...

If you think you can you will!