Tuesday 24 June 2008

my wednesday whinge

oo what a flipping day.....trying to sort a major step in my business and.. its knock back after knock back... but hayho.. thats business for you... dont want to go into to much business talk, as it will take me away from my daydream....

found 50p today in work...hurrraaaaaay!!!!!!!! so that has gone into my saving tin, so once i open that up.. all wahts in there will be added to my total.... the halifax forms have come through.. so will fill them in, and start the ball rolling.. with the 10% savers account...

i am hoping to get some things ready to list on turbo lister tomorrow and thursday.. so hopefully some of them will sell.. i was suprised on sunday with balls of vintage wool selling, and i have quite a lot of it there so strike while the irons hot so to speak..... anyway boring entry today i know,, but will try and do a better one tomorrow... better go.. got to put the steaks on ready for tea..... dont worry didnt pay full wack, they were reduced down to 50p.....bargin....

1 comment:

angel said...

Your never Boring Honey, Mad but never Boring. LOL