Monday 23 June 2008

one week since the start

wow doesnt time fly.. its one week since i started the blog....maybe i should have a party...lol..

well another monday morning. sitting here having my morning cuppa... thinking what money saving or earning thing i can do....??????

sold some things on ebay last night.... which theoretically should go into the business account, but i think i will put some of the money into my pot.... and put it down as wages.... i think from now on this is waht i will do, unless the business need more cashflow...

still waiting for the halifax paperwork to cme through so i can open a savers account at 10% interest.... but i was also thinking of opening a barclay or lloyds instant saver account.. i know its a low interest... but i can put my money into there.. instead of my current account.... where there is no interest... plus there will be no card to take the money out..l.ol..

so today is going to be trying to sort out a bit of structure to the money i am saving.... i also worked out ( if my maths are right ..which you will have to check) that when i hit £200... hopefully not long.. i would have save 0.01% of the 200k that would have bought a house currently on the market that i love...

so only another 99.99% to go.....lol...

3 comments:

Lace hearts said...

Good for you - you're staying so focused on this. You can achieve so much - you have already. Not sure about the maths - not my strong point. But I know you are doing all the right things.
Caroline x

sharie said...

Well done for keeping at it. I really hope you get your dream as you're taking it so seriously.
Now , no holidays or mad purchases that will eat away your funds!

heather said...

thanks you two... dont forget.. to kick me up the butt if i lose the plot....