Wednesday 25 June 2008

i've lost the plot

ok... i honestly thought it was wednesday yesturday when i wrote my blog... just sign me in to the looney bin right now and put yourselves out of the misery of reading my woffling notes....

today i think i am going to learn the basics of what day it is... as i am sure somewhere along the line this will come in very handy...

today i am hoping to knuckle down and list some things on turbo lister ready to upload tomorrow on ebay....i also need to write some business letters... to promote my business...and post htem out to potential suppliers...

yesturday ( tuesday) when i was sorting out the rags that come in ( my business is recycling textiles) i started putting items aside to do a car bott with.. i get loads of items in still with the tags on... so was thinking of taking them to a boot sales and sell things at 50p each.. let people have some bargins.. and me have some extra money for my day dream fund...even if i get £20 - £30 it will all help.... i have quite a few bike leathers in various condtions.. and helmets too so i think maybe a fiver each for them... as they are in the way now....i also got loads of levi jeans.... so maybe a £1 each for them.. get the old impluse buys flowing....

going to finish my cuppa now, do my sarnies for work.. and toddle off....

oooo ye as you have prob noticed i have added google ads on here.. i am also going to the person who helped me to do the blog ( you know who you are..lol.... so hide now ) to put the google search bar on here as well...... so if you fancy clicking on thse ads, and doing asearch when that is up and running feel free.. as i am hoping i can get a few pennies for my fund..( well you got to ask havent you hehehehehe)

take care peeps.... and dont forget who ever you are if you know me or not to leave comments... even if they are to say i am a twonk....

2 comments:

angel said...

Biker leathers a £5!!! are you mad woman............[well yes we know you are mad but still.....] down here they go for 100's in the charidee shops.

Oh well good luck, as always Love and Hugs............

heather said...

yep angel..... i am mad.. but whats the point of holding onto them for the right price.. they could be around for ages....and its nto as though i am short of stuff....lol...