Monday 30 June 2008

do you think money attracts money?

I'm sitting here drinking my cuppa before i go to work, and i was thinking i am really pleased with the amount of money that i have manged to get in the time...over the last few days i have managed to get.

£12 worth of sales on thursday in work
£18 worth of sales on friday in work
£30 part savings by using money off coupons
£20 hubby helped friend move his daughter used our van, did get £40 but treated kids to bk
£50 ebay sales
£53 cashback from quidco.. due to be paid out anytime

so i have managed to get a grand total of £183...to add to the daydrean fund..

so now my grand total now stands at ....£368.......

THERE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING...... my one and only chook has gone broody..ooo bless so my pas.... Miss_phish and Rose_Sparky are going to send me some fertile eggs... ...cant wait..... know in my luck my chook will decide he hormones have gone back to normal...lol..

so will keep you updated .....


sorry for the lack of pics, but will try and add some, ..

see you all later....

4 comments:

Lace hearts said...

You see! Money definitely attracts money. You definitely get what you wish for if you focus on that dream! Every time! Keep at it. I'm going to start my own wish fund soon.

Elaine said...

Keep up the good work Heather, we're all depending on you to inspire us to keep on track (though it hasn't worked for me yet- Crop-o-Dile BB oooppsss)

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tinyholder said...

Hi, please see my blog, I hope you don't mind!! :-)

Sian x

angel said...

As I read through your blog I get all excited for you, wooppeeeeeee, you are going to do this I just know you are. Mwah Mwah Mwah.