Saturday 21 June 2008

i am trying to get my head sorted to today.... and i am trying to get some sort of routine going.. so i can get as much done as poss, rather than sit on my butt when i come home from work.....

my work..... i owm my own textile recycling business which is very hard work.. i have been doing this for a year now, and i am still not taking a wage out, as i am trying to grow the business.. i have recently moved to a bigger unit.. so with the extra expense of the unit, advertising etc.. the business needs to fund an extra £200 per month.... before i even think about taking a wage.....today. saturday.. i had my parents helping me for a few hours to try and help me catch up with the sorting... and to be honest it looks as though we have done nothing.... so tomorrow again for a few hours.. they are coming over to help me....if/when i get on top of things.. i can list a few bits on ebay to help with my day dream fund....today i had quite a few things in still got the labels on.... i had one blouse which cost £100. and the person just threw it away.... i just cant work these people out..... more money than sense.. or should i say they still got room to spend on their credit cards....

This is just a small pile of rags to sort through
Photobucket

I wish i could just instantly get money so i can go out and buy my dream home... but i am starting to take baby steps... to try and get the money, and in the mean time i am learning how to grow things in my garden....

i have now come to the idea of selling one of my trikes....i sold a pair of my bike boots that i loved... here they are..
Photobucket

will take some pics when the weather is better to show you her...

going now to try and dig out my thrifty... saving.... penny pinching books..

see you all later.....

take care.....xxxxxx

1 comment:

angel said...

Oh, bless, having to sell your Boots.
I have an old pair of flipflops I could send, they wont keep your foots warm but they stop the stones digging in your feet!

I would love to rummage through all your cloth...........oohh, it would be heaven.

Keep at it girl enjoy your greenhouse and growing stuff.

Love and Huggles. Mwah.