Wednesday 2 July 2008

I've just come back to reality.

Yesturday i came back to reality.. as the house that made me start all this is now sold subject to contract...i was gutted, this brought me back to reality..what the hell am i thinking off, did i honestly think that i could save that type of money???

Take a look at the house..
http://www.ctf-uk.com/pontardawe.html

it was the living room that i totally fell in love http://www.homesonview.co.uk/Scripts/ShowPhotos.asp?CompanyID=CLEEPONT&ID=CPP00705&pic=3

I could just imagine my family there.... with my shabby chic furniture projects....cooking with veg that we had grown in our own veg patch...

life's a bitch..........BUT.. its another day.. so i GOT to try my best and try and get closer to my dream...


A BIT MORE ABOUT ME.......I love cooking.... i have recently started painting unloved small bits of furniture.....which i love as while you are sanding down and painting, you can just forget about the world and just get lost in what you are doing......here is one of my finished projects.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Elaine said...

((((Heather))))

I'm sure another will come available, and you'll be glad you had to wait.

Love and blessings
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

heather said...

thanks elaine...you are so right... i am NOT going to look until i got enoguh money, from now on..

take care.....H...XXXX

Tinyholder said...

Hi Heather,

Of course you choose whomever you like and it doesn't have to be reciprical like some of these other things.

Hmm, not sure how I can ask you this without giving it away - what size feet have you got?! hehe

Sian x

Lace hearts said...

Hi Heather
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
My pictures: I just take them on my digital camera and load them onto my computer, then load them straight onto my blog. I don't put them on photobucket or anything.
Does that help?
Caroline xxx

heather said...

hi sain.. i am a size 4 my mind is boggled now..lol...

caroline.. thanks.. i like the little frame you got around yuor photos, and they are a nice size.. and all the pic is shown, with my photos they seem to cut off on the right hand side... will have to have a play around with the next few posts...

heather said...

opps sorry sian,,,, i didnt check my post being pressing the button, sorry i got yuor name muddled...

Kristy said...

Heather it looks adorable. I love the gingham lining.
Just keep on saving you will have a enough for a big lump sum in no time.You never know what's just around the corner waiting to help you get your dream.

Tinyholder said...

Thanks, you have tiny feet! hehe. Don't worry my mind has been boggled for a few weeks now! LOL

Lace hearts said...

I don't know how I get the frames - I think I was playing around and they appeared. Two other peeps have asked me that. It was just an accident. I will have another look, but I have tried to solve this mystery before. It's on the settings somewhere...