Tuesday 8 July 2008

HURRAY MORE MONEY

After a few quiet days without earning/getting extra money for my fund... i sold £21 worth of bits from the unit.... hurraaayyyy!!!! which now brings my grand total to wait for it...lol... the huge sum of £396... I know i have other money to add over the next few days from my ebay sales and slice the pie.. so as soon as that money is my bank account it will be added...

still havent done much in the garden....... flipping british weather.. dont you just love it.... all this rain..... but i have managed to re-pot my courgette plants, which i have put outside..... my lettuce seedlings now need transplanting, and so does my marigolds....plus i think it is now time to start the cabbage seeds off too....

i really do need to get get more pics on my blog dont i ...... will try my best.. honest......

speak to you all later.....

ooo ye before i forget...... i am going to see whitesnake..... thunder....and def lepard on monday night... yes i know ..... but these tickets were bought months ago... before all this lot began.... so iam being a rock chic.. groupie for the night.....

7 comments:

Lace hearts said...

Fab, well done! And the concert will be fun. It is years since I've been to a concert! Hugs, x

Kristy said...

What is this weather like? At least we don't have to spend hours watering the garden!
Don't worry about me leaving the forum I will pop in here all the time to keep in touch. I'll keep an eye on your ebay listings too in case you get any irresitable barkcloth! I'm on a cut down fabric buying wise.At least for now.

angel said...

I love catching up with your blog, it makes me smile. :-)
You are doing so well.........I hope today went well for you, at the unit, let us know won't you.
Love and hugs Honey. Mwah.

heather said...

i tell you waht you lot are my bestest buddies in cyber space....

lacey i seen the sexy david coverdale last year...with freebie tickets.. ( long story) so cant wait...

Kristy.ype thats one good thing dont have to wrry about forgetting to water the plants...lol..

Angel....it did get a bit heated in places, as anotehr unit user has now put in writing a complaint which will involve health and safety.. which they think i prompted....its sort of sorted for now.. and they also got cought out with their lying about me too...lol..

Angel can you pm me your addy please....

angel said...

So are you feeling better about the whole thing Honey?
I do worry you know.
Mwah.

heather said...

.. ooo thanks hun.. ye i am ok...i must admit i was shaking like a leaf when it was all going one, plus i got to pass their unit to get to my one... it is a bit intimidating. as they are all blokes ( well except the one that likes to buy women's clothes off me ...lol...) but i feel i done myself proud..hubby wants to rip their heads off ..but 2 wrongs dont make a right.. so i have told him to behave otherwise i will just have to put a lead on him...mmmmmmm i think i better not, as he might like it...lol....

Lace hearts said...

Oh Heather, I'm sorry about the unit business. But you are right - set hubby on them, and it'll all get worse. But it's hard dealing with such stuff.
Big hugs, hun. xxx