Friday 25 July 2008

WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE???????

It makes me MAD!!!!!!!! how some people are so horrible...and selfish and no manners and well just twonks really..

While i was doing my weekly firday pick ups for work, i called into tesco to get some red wine vinegar for my rhuburb chutney ( lidl's dont seel it booooo) so i was strolling round the shop looking to see if there were any good offers this week, anyway i went down the milk isle, and i waited and watched, while a little old lady ( same hiegth as me lol) strugged to get some milk from the upper shelf, as they were right at the back and she couldnt reach... while she was struggling there were people ( including tall blokes) just pushing passed her to get to the other milk in the cages... and not one person asked if she needed help, Plus they were acting as though she wasnt there...so in my 'speak loudly to make a point voice' asked the little old dear if she wanted help.. so she pointed out the milk she was trying to get, and i stood on one of the cages and managed to get milk for her, even i struggled.... and still no one stepped in to help....

WHATS WRONG WITH PEOPLE??????? where's the respect and manners gone ? that poor old lady not only did no one help her, you could see she was in a bit of a tizz because of it....

When i handed her the milk,, i made a little joke saying that no one thinks about us shorties... to make her feel it wasnt only her that had this problem....

If this is the attitude society is getting, i dred to think what its going to be like when/if i reach the age of the little old lady...

Right i think its time to put the kettle on......

ooo ye little chooks are doing well.... more pics to follow...

3 comments:

angel said...

Some people are just rotten aint they Hevver.
I'm glad you were there to help. Mwah X x X x X

sharie said...

people are going ruder and ruder and act as though everyone else is invisable except them...

I stood by the milk counter the other day waiting my turn to get to the front and some grungy looking bloke pushed past me and just grabbed at the milk. I felt like going mad but sometimes it isn't worth getting ht up over.
The dh jsut lets rip at people for ignorant behaviour and then they look at him as though he is the one whos rude!

Elaine said...

I know just what you mean.

I live in a town where most people are very friendly, and it my sound horrible but sometimes it's easy to spot the ones that come here to shop for the free parking, if you know what I mean.

But not everyone is rude, you are a good example and I bet you made her day. That little old lady will remember you.

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx