Saturday 19 July 2008

RAIN STOPS PLAY

I have managed to get hubby to help me in the garden... to try and tidy it up so i can turn it into my backyard farm...lol...

but within 10 mins it started raining, and hubby was back indoors... with his feet up watching tv....so rain stopped play again....

managed to sow 2 rows of turnips..... havent eaten these for years, and if i remember rightly i think they taste a bit like swede... but are smaller and quicker to grow...its only me that like turnips, but i am sure i can put some into casseroles without them knowing...hehehehehe..

going to try a diff way of putting a pic on my blog, so bare with me dont know if its going to work...lol..

its a VERY rare pic of hubby actually doing something in the garden...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lace hearts said...

Wey hey: well done hubby! It's looking good after all the work. Turnips are great fillers in stews. x

angel said...

Shall we call you "Baldrick" from now on Heather. :-)