Tuesday 15 July 2008

I'VE BEEN THUNDERED!!!!!!!!

all i can say is WOW i am impressed. i have never seen thunder live.. but boy did they flipping rock.... We went to the concert mainly to see whitesnake, but to be honest thunder were the main band even though they were on first... they totally out rocked whitesnake and def lepard.. and in my opinion stole the show.. ..def lepard were really naff.. walked out after about 4 tracks... and so did a lot of others.....

take a look at an old thunder video.....

it will really get you rocking..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlK9mCpZ6gU&feature=related

right going now to carry on being a rock chick.......well until i go to bed with my fluffy slippers and my cup of coco....and a good book to read...

2 comments:

angel said...

Lol, Cool.... just rocked off my chair.......... lol

Elaine said...

I'm not surprised Thunder stole everyone's thunder, so to speak.
Glad you enjoyed your night.

Love and blessings