Thursday 17 July 2008

what does an itchy right palm mean?

i meant to ask earlier on, but for the last few days i have had an itchy right palm... noe does this mean money coming in ? money going out ? or just that i have the lurgy on my right palm?

i cant remember what it is suposed to mean.....but what ever it means i did get £50 today.... hurray!!!!!!!! i get a lovely coupole who lives a bout 50 odd miles away, and they go round the festivals... selling clothes... but they dye them, re-vamp them etc.. to make them more individual... this is the 3rd time they have called to my unit.... i save things for them, that i think they could use... and they call with me every time they are passing to go to a festival...

so my total has now gone over the £500 mark..... which is a bit of a boost for me, as i must admit... i was hoping i could save/make loads of money in one go...lol..

more things being listed tonight on ebay....so please take a look....hopefully from next week i will be doing a few buy it now items....

kids are on hols from tuesday onwards i think.... so dont know whether i will be able to save a bit during that time.. might need the extra cash.. just to keep up with the food bill...lol...

i would love to have more comments from you guys who read my posts..... even if its just to say i am mad i will never save/earn the money.. or i need my head seeing to.. or just to introduce yourself and say hi......

and i will try and post more photos...i know i keep saying it but i will.... soon....

7 comments:

Lace hearts said...

Well, you know me! lol.
I know, I love comments too, but lots of peeps just don't have the time. But I do read you, cos I find you so lovely and inspirational! I'll try and stop and comment more.
Itchy palms. Ummm. Probably means an Angel is winging her way to make a comment. lol
Have a great evening, Heather. I'll go and check out your ebay listings now. x

heather said...

ooo bless thanks....ooo by the way... there is a little something being posted out to you tomorrow..

hows your rad fund coming on ?

Metysis said...

It depends if the itchy right palm has hair growing out of it and if you talk to yourself a lot??!!!

Seriously though, my Gran told me it meant I had money coming my way, however if the right one itches to it means you're going to spend it with that hand lol!!

angel said...

Give with the right receive with the left [or so i have been told] But i take no notice, cos if its itching all i wanna do is scratch it.

I have a itchy foot, will i kick or be kicked.......... lol.

heather said...

lol... thanks peeps...the way bills are coming in, an food prices are no wonder my right hand is itching all the time....

metysis....do you know me...i often talk to my self alot...lol.. but luckily i dont asnswer myself.. well not yet anyway...

angel you really do make me laugh....yep i have been scratching my palm.. and if i had an itchy foot i would prob scratch that too....lol..

Lace hearts said...

Oooo, you've got me wondering now. I'm going to go and sleep under the letterbox! lol.
(The rad fund is going well - lazy at updating. Will do it tomorrow!)

Shsjndkdns said...

im here too! i read on here and on the forum too!! i love reading your blog and as you know got a little "panicky" when i couldn't find the shabby chic thread lol!!xx